$370 – 120-minute session — EMDR therapy
Longer sessions can be scheduled when needed, especially for EMDR therapy
We are considered an “out-of-network” provider and services may be covered in part by your health insurance if you have PPO Insurance. We do not accept any HMO insurance. This means that you are responsible for paying the full fee upfront for each session. We are able to provide you with a superbill at the end of each month for you will then submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
You can check your coverage by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have out of network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many mental health sessions per calendar year does my insurance plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network mental health provider?
- How do I obtain reimbursement for therapy with an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Please consult with your insurance company if you plan on submitting psychotherapy statements for reimbursement.
If you need to cancel or make changes to a scheduled appointment, 48-hours advance notice is required prior to your appointment time.
If the appointment is cancelled less than 48-hours in advance or you are a no-show, you will be charged the full session fee.